Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

    HOME    | THE COMPANY    | EXECUTIVE OFFICERS    | THE TEAM    | OUR SERVICES    | OUR EXPERIENCE    | CONTACT US    

 

Orion Savings Bank is a local thrift bank capitalized at Php300 million. Tong Yang of Korea has majority ownership at 60% and Mr. King owns the other 40%. The bank was established in 1997. Conversion into an e-bank is currently underway.